PUNTA DONCELLA LIGHTHOUSE
The first lighthouse which stood at Punta Doncella was projected in 1861. It was a circular tower designed by engineer Antonio Molina, with a height of 8.5 meters, which together with the natural height of the ground, placed 18 meters above sea level. To make it more visible in 1922 by the current old tower of 20 meters high and 31 above sea level was replaced with an octagonal carved stone. Installations housing assistive devices and housing that have occupied over the years were extended or successive lighthouse keepers lighthouse keepers and their families who have cared for boaters arrived safely to their destinations.